16 March 2021
Revu 20.2 features improved measurement tools based on feedback from customers like you, including the ability to easily set scale across multiple drawings and apply length units independently of page scale.
Quantity Takeoff & Page Scales
We simplified the process of setting page scale so it’s quicker and easier to ensure accurate measurements on all your drawings. You can now save custom and calibrated scales to your list of preset scales, allowing you to reuse them later. You can also set X and Y scales as well as Viewports to different scales, or quickly apply scales to a custom page range in drawings.
Independent Measurement Units
The units of Length measurement are no longer tied to page scale. Whether scaled up or scaled down, or even if you’re using a different measurement system, you can now take length measurements using whatever units you need.
Added a link to the Bluebeam University, Bluebeam’s self-paced online training program, under the Help menu.
- Added support for Sketchup 2021.
- Improved the installation of the SharePoint extension app across multiple SharePoint sites.
- Corrected an issue that caused opening Revu 20.1 with .NET Framework 4.7.1 to result in a fatal error.
- Fixed a problem causing the Studio sign-in screen to be blank or non-functional for some users.
- Addressed an issue causing some files to not open consistently.
- Fixed some problems around creating PDFs from Revu and Outlook with Append Mode set to “Append.”
- Addressed a number of rendering issues affecting certain PDFs, including rendering of hatch patterns at certain zoom levels, wrong background colors in images, and a blue tint on some files created from InDesign.
- Corrected a problem where adding an additional Header or Footer to a PDF would overwrite the previous Header or Footer.
- Fixed a problem causing Count tools in tool sets to be blank.
- Addressed issues with the mouse position jumping when holding SHIFT while using some tools from Tool Set.
- Corrected a problem with radio buttons and check boxes rendering.