- Fixed an issue where Windows Updates led to some crashes for deployed installations.
- Fixed multiple related issues where file sizes were getting inflated by digitally signing a PDF.
- Fixed an issue where the AutoCAD plugin couldn’t be enabled by Standard Users.
- Fixed a bug causing text corruption after using Batch Sign and Seal with a PFX type digital ID.
- Fixed a bug causing PDF Summary to substitute the Euro symbol for the space in the thousands separator.
- Corrected Rise/Drop value in Annotations List when drawing calibrated using preset scale of 1:10 or 1:20.
- Fixed an issue blocking Batch Slip Sheet when “Insert revised pages before current…” was selected.
- Updated support for FileOpen, assuring secured PDFs can open.
- Fixed a bug where Batch Overlay wasn’t respecting the “Advanced Colour Shading” setting.