In the case of faulty goods please contact our customer service department on +44 (0)345 303 6768 or email email@example.com
Goods are not sold on a trial basis and some packages cannot be returned once they have been opened. We cannot accept software for return unless the publisher authorises us to do so.
We can only accept a returned product when we have authorised it with an RMA number. To obtain an RMA call +44 (0)345 303 6768 for directions.
- The product must have been bought from us in the last 30 days and must be on our price list. We will not accept returns for products which we are asked to source on a one-off basis.
- All the packaging and contents must be in an ‘as new’ condition.
- The publisher’s uncompleted registration card must still be in the box, if applicable.
- The manual must be clean and undamaged.
- We can only accept returns in accordance with the manufacturers published return policy
- In the event of a return, shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is due to faulty, damaged or an incorrectly delivered item.
- You MUST obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number PRIOR to returning your package.
- The package remains your responsibility until accepted at our office. We cannot accept damaged packages.
- In the event of a return of opened boxed software or electronic hardware or consumables, Brighter Graphics Limited reserves the right to levy a restocking fee equivalent to 15% of cost of the item or £20 (whichever is greater). This amount will be subtracted from the amount to be refunded.
- The acceptance of a return item is solely at the discretion of Brighter Graphics Limited. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We strive to answer all e-mail communications within 24 hours, however during busy periods customers may experience minor delays in the response time.