CYPECAD LT is the limited version of the program, nonetheless, it offers the same tools and module acquisition possibilities as CYPECAD. With CYPECAD LT, structures that do not override the following conditions can be analysed:
- Thirty columns.
- Four floor groups. (Floor groups: same floor and consecutive).
- Five floors in total.
- Wall: one hundred metres in length.
CYPECAD LT carries out the analysis and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures, subject to horizontal and vertical loads, for homes, buildings and civil work projects. Its use guarantees maximum analysis reliability and optimum drawing design.
- Foundation fixed (by pad foundations or pile caps) or ‘floating’ (with slabs on grade and foundation beams)
- Reinforced concrete or steel columns, shearwalls and reinforced concrete or concrete block walls with or without reinforcement
- Reinforced concrete, steel or mixed floor beams
- Slabs (joist floor, waffle, flat, hollow core, composite) and post-tensioned slabs (concrete, waffle, joist floor) for buildings
- Punching shear verification
- Graphical results on screen and detailed ultimate limit state check reports
- Design of reinforced concrete and steel elements
- Automatic analysis and design of I section welded, I section bolted and coplanar hollow structural section connections
- Precise and detailed drawings to be able to carry out the job on site
- Reports of all the introduced data, results and materials measurements
- Adapted to the latest national and international construction codes
- CYPECAD and CYPE 3D are connected by means of the Integrated 3D structures
- Import from and export to IFC files (CAD / BIM models)
- Interaction of the structure with the construction elements
- Automatic job introduction: DXF, DWG and CAD/BIM models
- Fire resistance check of structural elements in accordance with the Eurocodes
- Paralell analysis with up to eight processors