CYPE 3D has been developed to offer the user a software program with greater assistance in the design of steel, aluminium and timber structures (design of connections, ties, bracing, etc). CYPE 3D can operate as an independent program and within CYPECAD as an integrated 3D structure.
It is an agile and efficient program brought about to carry out the design of three dimensional structures composed of steel and timber bars, and their foundations, which includes pad footings, pile caps and strap and tie beams. Additionally, these can be redesigned and so obtain their maximum optimisation.
- Analyses and designs footings and pile caps (isolated or combined)
- Analysis of results with graphic display and detailed reports on the ultimate limit state checks of steel, aluminium and timber sections
- Analyses and designs steel, aluminium and timber bars, and foundations
- Automatic analysis and design of I section welded, I section bolted and coplanar hollow structural section connections
- Provides the drawings of any view of the structure and the construction details of the connections
- Provides node, bar and load data reports: reports containing results on the displacements, reactions, forces, stresses, deflections, footings, baseplates, etc of the structure. The takeoff report is also included
- Adapted to the national and international construction codes.
- Import / export via IFC format (CAD / BIM models).
- Design of aluminium and timber bars in accordance with the Eurocodes
- Fire resistance check
- Paralell analysis with up to eight processors
- Export to Tekla