Box culverts is a program developed for the design and analysis of reinforced concrete box culverts used for underpasses, subways, and drainage works.
The program can also design culverts made up of various aligned prestressed elements by defining the joints or those to be executed on site.
- Can be rectangular, trapezoidal or any type of polygon designed on screen, as well as being single cell or multiple cell elements
- Trolley loads can be introduced (vast vehicle load library) at any position, graphically indicating their axis path and the distance between the sequential load acting positions
- Strip loads or surface loads on slabs, etc. may also be introduced.
- The analysis model used is composed of a thick triangular finite element mesh, which considers shear deformation.
- 3D views of the force and displacement contour diagrams and the deformed imaged for any loadcase
- Designs and checks all the elements of the culvert: top and bottom slabs, intermediate cell walls, lateral walls and wingwalls (wall and footing), providing all their reinforcement
- Reports and drawings of all the data introduced, the analysis results, detailing of reinforcement and materials measurements
- Adapted to the national and international construction codes